It's been over a month since this happened. But, I am just now feeling up to writing about it. ;). We got Madison a brand new pair of See Kai Runs right before Easter. They were $42 which is absolutely outrageous for a pair of kids shoes but she loved them and we had looked everywhere else and hadn't found anything. The very next weekend, I came downstairs to find this:
the evidence
the suspect
the victim
I don't think I've ever been so mad. Out of desperation, I emailed SeeKaiRun asking them if I could purchase just one size 6 left Ashley Maija (the name of the shoe). The next day I received an email saying that I was in luck and that they had one lone left shoe in their warehouse. They would send it off to me immediately free of charge. Isn't that amazing? We are so pleased. We are super careful with these shoes now. Jake is not allowed anywhere near them. :)
All is right in the world! :)
Sunday, April 20, 2008
The Case of the Yummy Shoe
Posted by Hug House at 4:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is the cutest.post.ever. I love it! Love the baby, love the doggy, love the kicks=)
What a happy ending! I can't believe how lucky you were. That's awesome. And even though it was a not-so-happy moment, it made for a really cute post. Bad Jake!! hehe
Love this entry! So cute! And yay for great customer service.
Im a fellow nestie (Lucky*Ducky) and Im glad your little girl got her shoe replaced. That is pretty awesome that they didnt charge for it. :)
Post a Comment