CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sweet tooth!

We gave Madison her very own ice cream cone for the first time. She didn't like it very much.

She was like this for the first five minutes or so :)


She's so dainty! ;)

3 comments:

Fawn said...

I LOVE this! Maddie is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. Her eyes are stunning! The last picture is just the cutest!

Jett Thomas said...

Aw...Jett's dream girl. A gorgeous girl AND an ice cream cone :)

Bre said...

Aw, she is such a cutie! I love how her hair flips out at the ends! And Aubrey did the same thing with her first ice cream cone. I think she was in shock that mommy actually gave it to her! LOL. (Probably the last time that will happen though...being in shock, that is... not the ice cream cone!)